Thursday, February 18, 2010

And Yet Another Treadmill Run

Still trying to make the treadmill more exciting. Looking for treadmill workouts that will hold my interest and help me to increase my endurance.

Here are today's numbers:

Total time: 52:53
Total distance: 3.91 miles
Average speed: 4.44 mph
Total calories burned: 478

Notes:
  • 0.41 mile warm up
  • Ran 1 mile - average 5 mph
  • Second mile - walked/ran - average 4.17 mph
  • Third mile - kept heart rate between 70 and 80% max by alternating running at 6mph and walking at 3.5mph - average 4.54 mph
  • Walked last 1/2 mile
My goal has been to decrease the percentage of walking in my "runs". Today's run consisted of 24.7% walking as compared to 38% walking in October (the first time I kept track).

I guess I AM improving!!

3 comments:

GChen said...

I'm a mom, a blogger, and a Ph.D. student, and I need your help. I'm doing a study about why women blog, and you have been selected at random to participate in a short survey about what motivates you to blog and what you get out of blogging.

Here is the link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/231228/women-bloggers

Thanks in advance for your help. Feel free to contact me at gmmasull@syr.edu if you have any questions.

Gina Chen
Ph.D. student
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
Syracuse University

李蓉仲 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

zbsports said...

Great post there, I like your post it is so interesting. Keep up the good post.

Post a Comment