Thursday, September 10, 2009

800 calories with Tennis and 200 with running

I thought I was playing tennis first thing in the morning but Gabi was sick. So I decided I'd run OUTSIDE since it was only 85 degrees at 8am. I'm not a morning runner though - never have been, much as I'd like to be. But I did go ahead and get dressed in my running clothes and get all my paraphernalia ready and as I was sitting on the bottom step of my stairs putting on my shoes I decided I just didn't have it in me to go running. So as I sat there, I dialed the tennis court and reserved a ball machine for about an hour later. I don't know what it is, but I can play tennis first thing in the morning, even though I just can't quite make myself run in the morning.



Luckily, after an hour and a half on the ball machine (800 calories burned), I was able to hop on the treadmill for just a couple of miles (another 200 calories burned)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment